- Don't Repeat Yourself HTML Refactoring 19 September, 2015
- Narrowing Overly Generic Contracts 13 December, 2014
- Deductive Reasoning for Integration Test Combos 11 November, 2014
- Scala Operator Maps Precedence Gotcha 7 July, 2014
- Closure Pattern to Reduce Boilerplate 29 June, 2014
- Using Loggers to Find Dead Code 8 September, 2013
- Handling PDO Lost MySQL Connection Error 22 April, 2013
- Using the Observer Pattern in Real Life 22 April, 2013
- Optimize Service Layer Fetches 25 April, 2012
- Dependency Injection Container (DIC) for Lazy Loading Services 5 April, 2012
- Good Namespaces and Class Names in PHP 1 April, 2012
- A Data Model and Workflow for Crowd-sourced Web Applications 4 March, 2012
- Organize Your Files 22 November, 2011
Implementing Domain-Driven Design
How to model business domains and define boundaries between modules. Anti-corruption layer in domain bounded contexts can be applied to modeling ports-and-adapters architectures.
Growing Object Oriented Software Guided by Tests
Demonstrates how to build features incrementally in vertical slices. Gives examples for structuring and testing your code.
Scaling Agile @ Spotify - with Tribes, Squads, Chapters, and Guilds
How Spotify keeps agile principles and self-directed development at large scale.
The Twelve-Factor App
Guidelines for building scalable, cloud-based applications.
A study of Code Abstraction
A deep-dive into the layers of abstractions involved in everyday code.
REST-ful Order Coffee Article
Defining REST-ful API for real-world interactions.
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
Simple way to organize to-do list into actionables.
Updates on the latest programming trends, frameworks, languages, and patterns.
Updates on the latest start-up trends and small business articles.
Best articles in web design and user experience.
Yegor Bugayenko's Blog
Interesting ideas in immutability and object-oriented thinking.
Insights into how companies solve various web-scale problems.